Saturday, October 14, 2006

my day ride...















This is my brother's jeep. It's a 95' Suzuki Samurai. My ride got sold so this is what i'm left with to go to work...

Isn't it pretty?? you know the saying if looks could kill??

well try driving this thing to work and back on a daily basis in 32 degree celcius sun....This bad boy picks up every little bump in the road, amplifies it somehow and shoots it into your ass!!!

I have noticed that since I've been driving this jeep, my road rage has increased ten fold..

The good part is this baby will drive any and everywhere. But we'll see how long it lasts before I take out a loan and buy something else...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Something else for me to read whilst pretending to be productive at work :)

Chris you should post your all your funny Christmas emails (black belly sheep eatin crotons on the runway anyone?) on here too...spread the love!

Hutch said...

I got all of them if you want me send them.