Thursday, October 19, 2006

Afternoon swim in the sea...


In the 20 odd years I've lived in Barbados, I've never before gone for a swim late in the afternoon as the sun's going down. After all I've never had a reason to really...who goes to the beach when there's no sun....
After starting work and coming home on an afternoon, I thought..why not go for a swim. For starters the water is about 25 degrees which is always good. And you get a lovely sunset to watch as you just float all your troubles away. Who am I kidding.. I live in Barbados. I have no troubles....
Beach on an afternoon. This might be the start of something new....

4 comments:

Hutch said...

You take that picture?
Another tune of the moment: Junior Kelly - Jah Will Be There

Unknown said...

That's my hand! Banks ... EXACTLY!

Chris said...

kev dood...of course that's your hand!!!!!

yeh stu i took that pic down on th west coast way back in 2002..

and yeh that tune is toppa...

La Stasja Creative Works said...

i think i could handle floating in the water, enjoying the sunsets, especially if they look like that!